Mass Effect
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mass Effect

Mass Effect

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jealousy is a bitch.. {Garrus x Vulpe}

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Garrus Vakarian

Jealousy is a bitch.. {Garrus x Vulpe} - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jealousy is a bitch.. {Garrus x Vulpe}   Jealousy is a bitch.. {Garrus x Vulpe} - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2015 9:52 pm

When she orgasmed, Garrus smirked knowing he had a bit before he would give way. He felt her move, before she suddenly kicked him off of her, forcing him to pull out. He let out a grunt, glaring at the back of her head. He moved to put himself back in, not ready to be done with her yet. Then she actually used her biotics on him,well a little bit, but still, moving him back further.

He looked at her in shock at her actions, before she turned around and sent him that look. Ohhh... she wants to play it that way... He accepted the challenged and moved for her.

Damn! He thought when she teleported behind him. At the moment he was really hating she was a biotic. Another grunt left him when she pinned him to the door. His eyes closed and a groan left him when she started kissing and nipping his spot. Why did he ever let her find that?

A moan escaped him when she reached around and grabbed his member, playing it in the way she knew he liked. When she suddenly left go and moved away from him, he shook himself, before turning to her, seeing her back up to his desk.

Oh... she was going to pay for that.

Moving over to her quickly, he pinned her to the desk. His rifle was currently in their room, so there wasn't anything important on the desk. A growl left him as he gave her a predatory look, before he pushed the items off the cold metal desk. Picking her up, he sat her on the desk and quickly reentered her. A moan left them both, before he pushed her to lay down on the table. The table wasn't really designed for this kind of work, but she was his current project...

He thursted her hard as he grabbed her breast, his hand pushing harder than before into her spot.
Back to top Go down
Vulpe Shepard

PostSubject: Re: Jealousy is a bitch.. {Garrus x Vulpe}   Jealousy is a bitch.. {Garrus x Vulpe} - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2015 10:36 pm

Vulpe backed up as much as she could into the desk as he moved over her. She felt her body tense as he pinned her to the desk. Her eyes looked into his predator eyes of his. Which made her smirk widen. And when he pushed everything off the desk, her arms immediately went around his neck. Knowing he was going to pick up her, which he did. Her legs wrapped around his waist, resting there as he entered her. Vulpe's head fell back as she let out a moan. Her eyes closed and her nails started to claw at him.

He pushed her down, causing her to let go of his back. Once her back hit the cold desk, her body shuddered. The mix of their warm bodies and the cold table made her even more excited. Loving how it felt.

Vulpe let out a moan as he thrusted her harder and grabbed her breast. But when he went back to her weak spot, her back arched as she let out a cry of pleasure. A scream/moan followed it. Her area was sensitive and weak to his touches and his thrusts. Her body shuddered more and her tight grip with her legs loosened. Telling him she was reaching her peak again. And without hesitation, she grabbed him by the sides and pulled him over her. Kissing him. She let her tongue go into his mouth to play with hers as she started to rock her hips against him. And with her right hand pushed herself up so he could go deeper in her. She fought to keep kissing him, but quickly lost as the pleasure got even more intense.

Her head fell back once again, and she moaned out in pleasure. Her walls started to tighten around him, and her body was shaking. Damn, and here she wanted to last a bit longer. Her head fell more back, and her flexibility was starting to show again as she moaned out in pleasure and breathed hard. Getting ready for her to orgasm once more.
Back to top Go down
Garrus Vakarian

PostSubject: Re: Jealousy is a bitch.. {Garrus x Vulpe}   Jealousy is a bitch.. {Garrus x Vulpe} - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 13, 2015 12:08 am

She was going down again, but he was going with her. He got harder the closer he got to his climax, trying to focus touching her as he worked, but even that was getting hard.

His arm went around her waist and pulled her closer to him. His hand rubbed her back, no doubt adding to the pleasure. His mouth moved to her neck, nipping her once again. As she tightened more around him, he moaned. Her tightness drove him crazy!

At times he wondered why Turians didn't have sex with humans more often. But that might give him competition for Vulpe... She already teased him enough about how some turians looked at her.

He didn't need to whole damn race to compete with.

A groan left him as he released inside her. He held onto her for a good moment, almost laying on her.
Back to top Go down
Vulpe Shepard

PostSubject: Re: Jealousy is a bitch.. {Garrus x Vulpe}   Jealousy is a bitch.. {Garrus x Vulpe} - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 14, 2015 8:46 am

Vulpe's hands immediately went to his chest when he pulled her close. She then let them travel to his back. She felt his hand rub her back, causing to shiver as the pleasure that was welling up in her grew even more intense. She let out a moan, clawing at his back once more. Her breathing was short and heavy now. And now he was nipping her neck again. She knew she was gonna have a lot of marks to cover up. Damn him.

Vulpe could feel herself blurring everything out as the pleasure inside of her grew. She was close. Her walls were tighter around him now, pulsating, giving him a good hint that she was about to have another orgasm. And it didn't take long, after one big thrust Vulpe felt her eyes shut even tighter as she let out a scream of pleasure. Her body trembled. She then heard his groan before feeling him release inside of her. She breathed out a sigh and held him close to her as she slowly came off her high. She didn't mind that he was almost laying on her.

When her high came down she felt the tiredness overpower her, causing her to let go of him as she laid on the desk, breathing hard. She opened her eyes and looked at him. Her eyes were back to their natural green, glowing bright. She then laughed as she smiled.

"I should get jealous more often." She laughed as her body shuddered a little. She let the silence fall on them for a little while, wanting them both to recover. But after a few more minutes she talked. "I underestimated how long and wide you were. I knew you were long, but not that long." She smiled before it disappeared, wanting to get serious.

"I'm sorry for what I did, I didn't want to scare you like I did. I had no idea what I was doing until it was done. I'm really sorry. But I did mean what I said, I'm fine, in no pain. Might be sore tomorrow, but I'm fine." She said sincerely as she looked into his eyes. But it was clear she wasn't trying to get out of seeing Mordin. She had promised and she wasn't going to break that promise.
Back to top Go down
Garrus Vakarian

PostSubject: Re: Jealousy is a bitch.. {Garrus x Vulpe}   Jealousy is a bitch.. {Garrus x Vulpe} - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2015 11:55 pm

Garrus looked at her, his eyes soft. A light chuckle left him when she said she should get jealous more often. Silence fell before she spoke again.

"Heh... yeah, you'll definitely be sore in the morning." He confirmed, before feeling himself slip out of her.

Sitting up, he moved off of her with a sigh. "Vulpe..." He pulled her up into his lap. Resting his head on top of hers, he closed his eyes. "The one thing in this galaxy that I care most about... I couldn't forgive myself if I hurt you again..." The memory of the time she went after a bomb while him and the squad on Omega were fighting off the mercs came to his mind.

The after math of the event rushed back. The anger he felt, the hurt he felt, how scared he had been when he thought he had lost her forever. Then she kept getting in his face when had warned her not to mess with him right then.

Absentmindedly, Garrus softly stroked the scar on her hip. The scar he had marked her during their... "fight"...
Back to top Go down
Vulpe Shepard

PostSubject: Re: Jealousy is a bitch.. {Garrus x Vulpe}   Jealousy is a bitch.. {Garrus x Vulpe} - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2015 8:10 am

Vulpe let out a small gasp when he slipped out of her. She then stretched as she laid on the desk. She was already feeling a little bit sore. "I definitely will be.." She laughed before he sighed, making her look at him again. He pulled her into his lap, making her wrap her arms around him. She looked into his eyes as he rested his head on hers. Vulpe only closed her eyes when he did. When he started talking to her about he couldn't forgive himself if he hurt her again.

Her mind instantly went back on Omega. When the mercs had planted a bomb on their base to blow both of them and their squad up. How she had went to the bomb to detonate it, only to have it blow up in her face. She had made it out alive due to her putting a barrier around it, but she had gotten a cut on her arm when she did it.

She remembered how angry Garrus was with her. They yelled at each other, even fought, and then the argument led into something else. Something she never knew they could do. It helped them stretch their reach and flexibility.

Vulpe was forced out of her thoughts when he stroked her scar, making her open her eyes to look up at him. He was thinking about the time as well. "You're thinking about it too?" She asked as her hand went over his. She pulled away from him and used her free hand to caress his cheek. "How many times do I have to tell you that I like the scar? It was when we really bonded. We told each other things we never wanted to until after that session." Vulpe stated, her green eyes staring into his blue ones. "Plus, now we're even." She said as her hand traced his scars, laughing a little when she did.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jealousy is a bitch.. {Garrus x Vulpe}   Jealousy is a bitch.. {Garrus x Vulpe} - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Jealousy is a bitch.. {Garrus x Vulpe}
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2