Mass Effect
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mass Effect

Mass Effect

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shepard and Vakarian Once Again

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Garrus Vakarian

Shepard and Vakarian Once Again Empty
PostSubject: Shepard and Vakarian Once Again   Shepard and Vakarian Once Again EmptyTue Jan 10, 2017 2:49 pm

Looking through the scope of his sniper rifle, the turian pulled the trigger, taking down a freelancer mercenary that had slipped closer than some of the others had. He was starting to get a little low on thermal clips.

"Come on, Vulpe..." Garrus mumbled under his breath.

Before he could worry anymore however, a human woman came to his side, quickly placing thermal clips next to him. She quickly set up her own sniper rifle, ready to shoot some mercs.

"'Bout time, was starting to worry," he said, glancing over at her.

"Everything good down below?" he asked, referring to the entrance tunnels.

Vulpe had gone down to make sure the tunnels wouldn't be usable for awhile. After Sidonis betrayed Garrus, all the big time merc groups on Omega had decided to go after him. The Blood Packs, Eclipse, and Blue Suns had made him pull a desperate move.

They had him running back to his hide out, his home.

If it weren't for Vulpe showing up when she did, Garrus would have been more run down.
Back to top Go down
Vulpe Shepard

PostSubject: Re: Shepard and Vakarian Once Again   Shepard and Vakarian Once Again EmptyTue Jan 10, 2017 3:02 pm

The blonde haired woman placed the clips next to the turian before setting up her own sniper. Her blonde hair falling in her face as she did. Her breathing was heavy, Sidonis had opened the tunnels before he escaped, and it was something she had to fix. She never had an adrenaline rush like that since Saren's death.

"Yeah thanks to me. That bastard had opened the tunnels, took a lot of biotics to get it back to where it was. But it's all good now." Vulpe replied, giving Garrus a little smile before she looked through her scope. A freelancer was hiding behind a pillar. But the moment he poked his head out, Vulpe used her biotics to pull him out.

That was when another freelancer died.

Vulpe pulled back and continued to watch the scene. Making sure no one was getting through by staying out of their blind spots. Luckily they were master snipers and no one could outsmart them. Though the moment they both shot their last freelancers, it got quiet.

"They stopped. Think they are gathering more freelancers, or are they finally gonna come out of hiding? I vote for the first option." She said as she looked at Garrus. Though when she did, she turned a little too sharply, causing her to wince and put her hand over her side.

She had forgotten she got injured during the tunnels.
Back to top Go down
Garrus Vakarian

PostSubject: Re: Shepard and Vakarian Once Again   Shepard and Vakarian Once Again EmptyTue Jan 10, 2017 3:30 pm

Garrus' grip on his sniper rifle tightened at the mention of Sidonis. "Bastard's going to pay dearly..." he mumbled in a low voice.

"Probably gathering more freelancers. I took care of Tarak's gunship-" He turned to her when he saw her wince out of the corner of his eye.

"Shit, what happened?" He put down his gun and turned to her. "We've got a moment to breathe, come on."

Forcing her up, he lead her to the bedroom,where they wouldn't suddenly get shot from the bridge if they weren't careful.

"Sit, now," he ordered, making her get on the bed before she took off her chest plate.
Back to top Go down
Vulpe Shepard

PostSubject: Re: Shepard and Vakarian Once Again   Shepard and Vakarian Once Again EmptyTue Jan 10, 2017 8:04 pm

"What happened was when I brought the stuff down to block the tunnels, something fell out of place and hit me. Pretty sure I'm bruised on the inside and out." Vulpe groaned as she took off her chest plate. Underneath her chest plate was a long sleeved shirt built for wearing under her armor. She then took that off, revealing a black tank top.

Vulpe raised her top to look at her side. "Yeah bruised on the inside and out." She said as examined the bruise that had formed in a matter of minutes. "But anyway, if they are getting more Freelancers, I say we have about two hours max. Cause they'd rather kill people that aren't theirs." She said before she relaxed and sat back.

Her green eyes looked up at Garrus again to see him intensely looking out at where the gangs were. Her eyes couldn't help but travel up and down. She hadn't been able to really look at him when she got on the scene. The moment she came here she immediately went to work. There wasn't time to really take a look at her partner.

The way he was staring, the intense look, how he was leaning against the wall, planning his next move. All of it caused a little stir in her. But the moment Garrus looked back to look at her, she immediately looked away. Acting as if she was looking at something else.
Back to top Go down
Garrus Vakarian

PostSubject: Re: Shepard and Vakarian Once Again   Shepard and Vakarian Once Again EmptyTue Jan 10, 2017 8:43 pm

Garrus shook his head. "Over did it a little, did you?"

He moved back to a look out spot, keeping his guard up. "Agreed, but I don't like just sitting here... But we don't have much option," he said, his eyes scanning the area below them.

"Must've done a good job at getting them all to hate me... Merc groups who hate each other teaming up together to try and take me out... Though, seems like small time compared to Saren and the geth, huh?"

Looking back at her, he noticed Vulpe look away from him. "What?"

Back to top Go down
Vulpe Shepard

PostSubject: Re: Shepard and Vakarian Once Again   Shepard and Vakarian Once Again EmptyTue Jan 10, 2017 9:44 pm

"Nothing, and you know me, I love to over do things. And yeah, can't do anything else but wait." Vulpe said as she suddenly got up, she groaned and stretched a little bit. Her legs were a bit sore, making her a bit annoyed. Taking them off wouldn't hurt for a little while, right?

Screw it.

Vulpe bent out without anymore thought and took the rest of her armor off. She needed a break. So now she was only in her tank top and shorts. And just to add to the relaxation, she let her hair down from her ponytail. She shook it before she suddenly laid down on the bed.

"I don't care though, I'm going to take this breather and cool down." Vulpe said as she did a stretch on the bed.

And as she stretched, her body curved in ways Garrus hadn't seen in a while.
Back to top Go down
Garrus Vakarian

PostSubject: Re: Shepard and Vakarian Once Again   Shepard and Vakarian Once Again EmptyTue Jan 10, 2017 11:16 pm

Garrus watched with interest as she took off the rest of her armor. His head tilted a little as she let her hair down, long locks cascading down over her shoulders.

Moving away from the window, he stood by the bed as she laid down. As Vulpe stretched, Garrus' mandibles flexed a little.

A loud thunk was heard, causing Vulpe to race her head in confusion. Garrus had tossed off his armor, before he was suddenly crawling over her on the bed.

"Cooling down isn't an option at this point," he said, hovering over her. "Your boyfriend has an order for you..."

He leaned down close to her ear. "I hope you still have your flexibility set high, Vulpe..." he said in a low tone, before suddenly nibbling on her neck.
Back to top Go down
Vulpe Shepard

PostSubject: Re: Shepard and Vakarian Once Again   Shepard and Vakarian Once Again EmptyTue Jan 10, 2017 11:51 pm

Vulpe looked to where the loud thud came from. She saw Garrus' armor before she felt him crawl on top of her. She looked up at him and froze, her arms staying above her head from the stretch. Her eyes narrowed slightly as she smirked when he spoke about having an order for her.

Her right leg bent at the knee while the left leg stayed stretched. Her eyes closing slightly when he whispered into her ear. "That depends if you still have your reach, Garrus." Vulpe responded before she bit her bottom lip at him nibbling her neck.

Her waist went up as she moved against his area. She did this a bit hard before she lowered her waist back down to the bed. She didn't want him getting too wound up.

Vulpe then pulled her neck away from him slightly, making him look at her. A smirk appeared back on her face as her arms lowered to where now they were by her head. "Glad to see you still find me attractive. Was getting worried there." She teased as her right knee brushed against him once more.
Back to top Go down
Garrus Vakarian

PostSubject: Re: Shepard and Vakarian Once Again   Shepard and Vakarian Once Again EmptyWed Jan 11, 2017 2:05 am

"Heh, never lost it," he said in her ear, before feeling her waist move against him.

When she pulled away from him a little, he narrowed his eyes at her. At her comment, she let out a low chuckle. "Sorry, having three merc bands trying to kill me can be a bit..."

He felt her right knee brush against him. "...distracting."

With one hand he pinned her wrists back above her head, as he placed pressure against her pelvis. "Some times you just have to hit me over the head with it, you know that."

His voice held a smirk as he pressed his body against hers.

{OOC: Sorry it's short! I got distracted by this one tough manip which was about to drive me mad... Hope you like the post <3}
Back to top Go down
Vulpe Shepard

PostSubject: Re: Shepard and Vakarian Once Again   Shepard and Vakarian Once Again EmptyWed Jan 11, 2017 2:01 pm

Vulpe groaned when she felt him press against her. "True, but I was hoping it would turn out like this." She grunted with a bit of pleasure, closing her eyes as he pressed himself against her. "You're cruel." She whispered as she struggled just a tiny bit against him. Her eyes opened to look at his blue ones.

She gave a little smile before it suddenly turned into a smirk. And before he knew it, she used her biotics to lift him off of her. He was then suddenly on the bed with her on top. Her area sat on his as she looked down at him. Her hair gently tickling his neck as she did.

"But you forgot something about me," She whispered as she leaned down to his ear, "I like to be on top... With you struggling to get back on top." She purred before she kissed his cheek. She then pulled away and applied more pressure to his groin.

Her hands then went to his wrists and pressed them down. Pinning him down.
Back to top Go down
Garrus Vakarian

PostSubject: Re: Shepard and Vakarian Once Again   Shepard and Vakarian Once Again EmptyWed Jan 11, 2017 6:25 pm

Garrus let out a curse when Vulpe used her biotics to switch their positions. With a grunt, he pushed against her, to where they were both sitting, with her in his lap. "Don't play with me, Shepard," he said, his voice going rougher than usual.

They pushed against each other, fighting to dominate the other. He swooped in and bit at her neck again.

She pushed against him, but he held tight. The struggle went on and before they realized it, they fell off the bed. Garrus quickly flipped them over to where he was on top of her, pressing into her pelvis, raising her tank top up.
Back to top Go down
Vulpe Shepard

PostSubject: Re: Shepard and Vakarian Once Again   Shepard and Vakarian Once Again EmptyThu Jan 12, 2017 11:46 pm

Vulpe laughed lightly when he pushed himself up, telling her not to play with him. She didn't reply to him, only pushed him back down. Which begun a fight for power in the bed. She let out a little yelp at him biting her neck, which made her push against him. And before she knew it, she was suddenly on the ground. With him on top.

Vulpe went to fight back but he placed his body on top of her and pressed himself against her pelvis. Her eyes closed while her back arched, her head falling back as he did. [color=dodgerblue]"G-Garrus..." She moaned out.

Her breathing heavied, and when she felt his hand travel underneath her tank top, she felt her heart starting to race. This was when she realized how much she had missed him, how she missed these moments.. She couldn't wait to kill the gangs so they could never be in this situation again..

Though on the other hand...

Garrus was letting all of the stress get out of him in this moment.. And she loved it. She was always the girl who liked him rough.

Vulpe used her flexibility to push herself up a little. Her hands and arms stayed behind her as they were pinned, but she was able to push herself right to his neck. Without warning, Vulpe nipped at his precious spot. Sucking, biting, and licking it. Even if she lost the pinning fight, didn't mean she would lose the pleasure fight.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shepard and Vakarian Once Again   Shepard and Vakarian Once Again Empty

Back to top Go down

Shepard and Vakarian Once Again
Page 1 of 1