Mass Effect
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mass Effect

Mass Effect

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Time Together is Fleeting {VulpexGarrus}

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Vulpe Shepard

Time Together is Fleeting {VulpexGarrus} - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time Together is Fleeting {VulpexGarrus}   Time Together is Fleeting {VulpexGarrus} - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2015 1:59 am

Vulpe laid next to Garrus, her hand laying on his chest as she breathed a bit hard. Their session was even longer this time, making her a bit tired. But she laid there happy and content. The covers were over them and they both were in a comfortable position. It was so comfortable she felt herself dozing off a few times, but woke up so she could enjoy this moment with him. And as she laid there, thoughts of how they got to where they were now floated through her mind. She was grateful that Arina had asked for her help. If she hadn't she wouldn't be in Garrus' arms. And she couldn't picture her without him now.

Vulpe smiled at the memories, remembering how they picked on each other before telling each other how they felt. And then it progressed further from there. She still remembered how he took her in his arms after they killed Saren and did his best to kiss her. Of course he didn't have lips like her, but it still felt natural. But she did tease him after the moment was over, but after the adrenaline and everything wore off.

But before she could think of it anymore, she felt him tense, making her look up at him. He was staring at the wall, not looking very happy. Instantly she knew what he was thinking about. She slowly pushed herself up a little so she could look down at him.

"Thinking about him again?" She asked, her face showing nothing but worry.
Back to top Go down
Garrus Vakarian

PostSubject: Re: Time Together is Fleeting {VulpexGarrus}   Time Together is Fleeting {VulpexGarrus} - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2015 9:25 pm

Sometimes he hated how she knew him too well. His eyes glanced at hers as she hovered over him, before looking back at the spot on the wall he had been staring at. "Yeah... Every time I let my guard down... That night comes back and knowing he got away... That he lived while the others died... It still burns me, Vulpe..." He said, lifting a hand to her hair, running his fingers through her short hair. His eyes turned to look at her once more, looking at her almost disbelieving she was really there.

There had been times he had woken up in the middle of the night from seeing her die in his arms. He had those nightmares a lot more than he cared to admit. When they were still on Omega, before Arina and Cerberus showed up, they had taken breaks keeping guard. There had been a few times he had dozed and saw her dead in his mind.

When that happened, he had to touch her to make sure she was really there... really alive.

"...I don't think I'll ever understand why these people run from me, thinking they can get away with what they've done... Remember Dr. Saleon? He ran... and was very surprised when justice finally caught up to him..."
Back to top Go down
Vulpe Shepard

PostSubject: Re: Time Together is Fleeting {VulpexGarrus}   Time Together is Fleeting {VulpexGarrus} - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2015 2:44 pm

"It still burns me, Vulpe..."

Vulpe felt her eyes soften as he said that, before lifting a hand to her hair. Her hand went right over his, letting him continue. She loved how he played with her hair. Blue eyes looked at her. Blue eyes that she fell in love with since the beginning. But the look on his face, it meant he was getting lost in thought. Usually she would snap him back into reality. But he probably needed it. It always happened, he would think of Sidonis and his mood would get shot. And she needed to be with him, help him feel better and let him know it wasn't his fault.

Gently she laid the hand that rested on his onto his mandible. Gently grazing it with her fingers. As if telling him to come back to her, that she was right here. That made him come back to reality, but she knew it was probably something else as well.

Which she was right, he started speaking to her. "Of course I remembered, I killed him remember?" She stated more than asking. "I remember how he tried to trick me. Too bad that I could see in his eyes that he was lying." She said before she leaned over Garrus some more. Wanting him to look right at her. Not wanting him to go back into his thoughts.

"I need you to stop blaming yourself for our team's death. How were we suppose to know that Sidonis was going to betray us? You didn't. We trusted him and he betrayed us, he is going to get his. No matter what, I promise you that." She said before she leaned down to kiss him on his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Garrus Vakarian

PostSubject: Re: Time Together is Fleeting {VulpexGarrus}   Time Together is Fleeting {VulpexGarrus} - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2015 4:09 pm

"Hm," He smriked a little at the memory of Vulpe shooting Saleon as the coward tried to run. That was a good day for him. "I think anybody with eyes could see he was lying." He stated, more as an after thought.

His eyes glanced up at her as she leaned more over him into his light of sight. He knew what she was about to say... She's spoken those words to her a hundred times over. It was hard though, to believe them. It was easier to believe them when she was speaking to him. Vulpe had away to make him listen. He has yet to figure it out what she does. Maybe it was her eyes, her tone of voice when she spoke to him, her touch?

When she leaned down and kisses his mouth, he closed his eyes, enjoying the feel of her lips. They opened once more when she pulled away, watching her. "All right..." A hint of a smile was in his voice. "I'll stop... Just... I need to be the one to take him out, Vulpe." He told her, sitting up a little.

"It was me he wanted gone from the base... If we ever find him... I have to be the one who pulls that trigger." His voice was soft, but held back anger could be heard. It had to be him... Vulpe couldn't do it, it wouldn't solve anything for him...
Back to top Go down
Vulpe Shepard

PostSubject: Re: Time Together is Fleeting {VulpexGarrus}   Time Together is Fleeting {VulpexGarrus} - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2015 8:32 pm

"All right..."

Vulpe smiled at him, before it disappeared a little when he started talking. She sat up with him, but stayed close to him. Her hands on his chest plates. He talked how he wanted to be the one to shoot Sidonis. She nodded at him, understanding him perfectly. Of course he should be the one to shoot him. After all if she didn't insist on going with him, she'd be dead as well. Nobody could survive the ambush the mercs gave them. So many good team members dead.

Vulpe once again put her hand on his mandible. "I will not rob you of your revenge. If I hadn't insisted on going with you that day, I would've been dead as well. And that is probably what he wanted. After all, we were in charge of him. Nobody, and I mean nobody will stop you from getting your revenge. You deserve it." She said, wanting to reassure him he would be the one pulling the trigger. As she said things she moved closer to him and rested her head on his shoulder.

She laid there and traced her figure on his shoulder, feeling bad for him. Her head started to remember that day. How Garrus and her got back to the hideout. He had went to calibrate the shield while she went to give orders. When she got up there she was stunned at all the blood and the bodies of her team. And there was Sidnois standing with the Mercs. Anger filled her soul as she asked him what he had done. His answer was to run off, she called after him before calling for Garrus as she ran after him.

The thought made her tense, which made her laugh a little. "Now it's my turn to remember.." She said due to the irony.
Back to top Go down
Garrus Vakarian

PostSubject: Re: Time Together is Fleeting {VulpexGarrus}   Time Together is Fleeting {VulpexGarrus} - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2015 9:44 pm

His arms wrapped around her, silent thanks and the need to hold her was great once more. When she laughed a little, he glanced down at her. He pulled back and placed his hand on her cheek, having her look at him. "...I'll never forgive him for shooting at you..." He said, softly, staring at her intensely.

He knew the shooter that had hit her had not been Sidnois, but he had distracted her both times. To Garrus, it was Sidnois' fault for Vulpe being injured at all.

Everything was his fault.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time Together is Fleeting {VulpexGarrus}   Time Together is Fleeting {VulpexGarrus} - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Time Together is Fleeting {VulpexGarrus}
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2